Prevention & Education
Educating ourselves and others on abuse is important in stopping and preventing it in our homes and communities.
We would love to present to your group!
We offer educational presentations to a variety of different groups including:
- Elementary, Junior high, High school, and college classes
- Professional and corporate groups
- Religious and community groups
We also offer presentations to other groups. Just give us a call for more details.
We present on the following topics:
- The Cycle of Violence
- Impact of Domestic Violence on Children
- Unhealthy vs. Healthy Relationships
- How to Help Someone Who Has Been Abused
- Where to Turn for Help
We also offer presentations tailored to YOUR needs
Please call our Outreach Office at 801-227-5038 to set up a presentation.