First Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Benefiting The Refuge Utah
2021 Event Host:
HOST: The Links at Sleep Ridge.
ADDRESS: 730 S Sleepy Ridge Dr, Orem UT.
DATE: June 11, 2021.
FORMAT: 4 person scramble (prizes for lowest score, holes in 1, longest drive, closest to pin from bunker, par 3 closest to pin, straightest drive, longest put, best outfit, and more).
OVER $2,000 WORTH OF PRIZES!
TEE TIME: 8:00 am Shotgun Start (starting holes will be assigned at registration).
ENTRY FEE: $350 Twosome or $700 Foursome (includes green fee’s, cart, catered brunch, shirt, gift bag, course refreshments).
- If tournament is canceled due to weather or other events, player will receive full refund
- If player cancels, 48 hour notice is required to receive 50% refund – no refunds within this timeframe.
- If player is no-show, entry fee is non-refundable
- Blue tees for men and green for women.
- Pick the best tee shot and play from there.
- No improvement in lie, i.e. sand for sand, etc.
- Ball can be moved one club length from the original position with no improvement in lie.
Dress Code (strict adherence required for play):
- Cargo pants, denim and jeans are not permitted.
- Hats must be worn with the bill facing forward.
- Soft cleats or “spikeless” shoes must be worn.
- Collared shirts only – must be tucked in.
On the Course:
- Beverages will be provided along the course route.
- Please rake the sand traps, replace any divots and repair your ball marks on the gree
- Maximum possible score per hole is a double bogey. If you are putting for a double bogey, PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BALL AND MOVE ON.
- Please do not spend much time looking for golf balls – 3 minute limit on looking for golf balls.
- Time limit for round will be 5 hours. Should you be told by Course Marshall to finish play, you should score par for all unplayed holes.